Beliefnet.com, a division of Radiant, is currently hiring for a full-time remote Social Media Digital Manager to support the company's day-to-day social media marketing activities in the Virginia Beach, VA area. This full-time digital marketing position earns a competitive pay, enjoys our positive company culture and we offer the following excellent benefits:
- flexible paid time off policy
- tuition reimbursement
- charitable donation matching
- generous maternity leave policy
- cell phone stipend
- opportunity to work from home
Have we piqued your interest? Are you ready to apply? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
In this role, you manage the implementation of social media strategy (primarily Facebook) and content planning calendars to meet social KPIs and other business goals and objectives. With a data-driven mindset, you maintain a regular system for analyzing data, reporting performance across social, and providing creative recommendations on how to improve based on the data. Creative and ambitious, you also provide creative direction for organic social assets. You love the work you do and the way the company supports you
As a leading Christian lifestyle site, we believe in the power of faith to uplift lives. Beliefnet offers daily faith-based guidance and inspiration designed to help people face their challenges with conviction and to live a more meaningful life.
To succeed in our mission, we are building a dedicated and talented team of people who share our vision. Here, we support each other to succeed and are always willing to offer a helping hand. We truly value all of our employees, and we offer generous rewards and benefits for people who go above and beyond the call of duty.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Team player - works well with others and enjoys being on a team
- Strong communicator - effectively utilizes both written and verbal communication to ensure nothing gets lost in translation
- Organized - can manage and prioritize a variety of tasks without sacrificing quality
- Positive- approaches situations with enthusiasm and optimism
- Motivated - sees what needs to be done and takes initiative to do it
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
REQUIREMENTS FOR A SOCIAL MEDIA DIGITAL MANAGER
- 2 years of professional social media experience with Facebook, promoting driving people off platform
- Prior experience using organic strategies to meet business objectives and goals
- Able to connect and effectively communicate with Christian audience
- Use and interpret data from social marketing campaigns
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as a Social Media Digital Manager!