Notion Digital, a division of Radiant, is currently hiring for a full-time Remote Email Marketing Coordinator to create and share engaging advertising campaigns. This work from home advertising position earns a competitive salary of $50,000 - $60,000/year.
In addition to competitive pay and our supportive culture, we offer our Remote Email Marketing Coordinators the following benefits:
- flexible paid time off policy
- tuition reimbursement
- charitable donation matching
- generous maternity leave policy
- cell phone stipend
- opportunity to work from home
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
This advertising position is fully remote so you can work from home!
As a Remote Email Marketing Coordinator, you are motivated to spread awareness for our business while building strong relationships with our user base and potential future partners. Leveraging your discerning eye for detail, you produce, proofread, and schedule email and web push campaigns to increase awareness and interest. In collaboration with our graphic designers, you ensure campaign layouts are optimized, user-friendly, and in accordance with industry policies and best practices.
To increase efficiency and interest, you use data and analytics to create automated email programs as well as assist in A/B testing of subject lines, content, and call to actions (CTAs). You diligently track the effectiveness of our campaigns and regularly report your findings to upper management. You feel great about expanding our horizons and bringing more users to our company!
ABOUT NOTION DIGITAL
With over five million app downloads, one million email subscribers, and 500,000 daily users, Notion Digital has curated one of the largest audiences of daily Christian users on the internet. Since we began in 2014, we have built and maintained a healthy ecosystem for faith-based advertisers to reach our audience through mobile apps and websites. Our goal is to reshape how faith-based organizations think about their marketing strategies and how they improve their digital media impressions. We work closely with our advertising partners to help increase their clicks and help them achieve their goals!
To succeed in our mission, we need a team of talented, passionate people behind us. We value our employees, and we show our appreciation by providing great pay, awesome benefits and perks, and a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
OUR IDEAL REMOTE EMAIL MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Communication skills - has the ability to communicate well, both in writing and verbally
- Personable - has strong interpersonal skills and works well with others
- Hard worker - is willing to work hard and go the extra mile
- Independent - can work alone and without supervision
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
REQUIREMENTS FOR A REMOTE EMAIL MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of general marketing experience
- Experience working with an email service provider (ESP), such as GetResponse, HubSpot, Constant Contact, or Mailchimp
- Experience with email best practices relating to audience segmentation, deliverability, content, and design approaches
- Experience with executing and reporting on A/B split tests
- Knowledge about HTML and CSS
- Ability to analyze data and use it for optimizations
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as a Remote Email Marketing Coordinator!
Location: Work from home