Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Patheos is the premiere online destination for global dialogue about religion. We tell stories and answer the world's questions in a quest to illuminate individual journeys of faith.
Ever wanted to be part of a team with quality people? You would love working for Patheos. We have a team of dedicated, talented individuals who believe in changing the world from within. We are passionate about our mission and every day is dedicated to making the world a better place through our content and initiatives.
We believe in our employees and do the best we can to take care of them. We have amazing perks consisting of competitive pay, remote work option, and a supportive work culture.
This position is full-time (40-hours per week) with benefits. Patheos is based out of Virginia Beach, VA but working remotely is an option.
Our benefits also include the following
- Excellent health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- A generous 401K match
- Full and supportive culture
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Charitable donation matching
- PTO and 12 paid holidays
We are seeking an experienced Writer Recruiter to build and curate Patheos’ blogging team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Source candidates (using a variety of search methods) to build a robust cadre of bloggers who are mission-fit in content and tone—and who evidence a well-established following.
- Participate in the process of onboarding new writers and establishing their personal Patheos’ blog.
- Assess current blog channels and their health and recruit based on content needs.
- Assess individual blogs and whether they are mission-fit.
You will succeed with the following skills
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
- Comfort in working with religious content and faith-based writers.
- Comfort with and background in ecumenism and world religions strongly preferred.
We believe that our work, our organization, and each of us as individuals is better when our perspective and worldview is diverse, broad, and empathetic. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Patheos is a brand of Radiant.org. Radiant is an equal opportunity employer.