Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
This is a part-time (15-30 hours/week) paid, hybrid internship with bi-weekly meetings held in Salt Lake City. Duration will be 3-6 months or 180 days.
Radiant is a cause-based media company focused on helping people explore and care for their spiritual selves, value and lift others, and work intentionally to enhance and enrich relationships with family and loved ones. We want to help people "Look Up, Lift Up, and Raise Up."
One of our most exciting up-and-coming offerings is called Skylight. Skylight is all about helping people recognize that there is a spiritual side to each of us. Like caring for our physical and mental wellness, taking care of our spiritual self is critical to overall well-being. We're out to create a movement around Spiritual Wellness. To help make that happen, we're building a broad offering of content, apps, communities, and events to support people as they add a spiritual dimension to their personal wellness practice.
We are currently looking for a Social Media and Growth Marketing Intern to join us. In this role, you will support the Radiant products team in executing social media and growth marketing strategies for Radiant's Spiritual Wellness products. You will be responsible for organizing tasks, tracking growth marketing, creating and scheduling content, developing reports, responding to comments, community management, and doing various other assignments to help support the product growth teams.
We are especially interested in candidates with good writing and community management skills. Tik Tok and YouTube experience is a plus.
Specific Social Media and Growth Marketing Responsibilities:
- Create social media and in-app content, including copywriting, graphic design, and possible basic video editing.
- Brainstorm content ideas and perform industry research as assigned by the team.
- Respond to comments and manage online communities for Radiant products.
- Maintain and regularly update contact databases for partnership networks and collaborations.
- Aid in scheduling, managing, and reporting on cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Support customer lifecycle mobile app campaigns (onboarding, referral, win-back, etc.) for the Radiant apps.
- Perform other social and growth marketing duties as needed by the team.
General Administrative Responsibilities:
- Proactively ask Radiant product teams for meaningful ways to add value and provide support.
- Support the daily activity of all assigned jobs/projects by monitoring and communicating statuses to involved parties.
- Ensure the team has all the necessary information and assets to complete plans and strategies.
- Collaborate with the team via video conference.
- Keep an up-to-date calendar of schedules, deadlines, due dates, etc.
- Documents meeting and take notes to share with necessary team members.
- Skilled writer, including the ability to compose marketing messages published on Radiant's social media channels.
- Excellent verbal communication, both internally, with our communities, and externally as written content for Radiant products.
- Time management skills and the ability to proactively accomplish and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in social media trends and influencer/culture trends.
- Interest in growth marketing and mobile app marketing.
- Natural collaborator and team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Demonstrated ability to create social media or in-app messaging assets.
- Ability to create video and graphic design assets with an Adobe Creative Cloud tool is a bonus.
- College students majoring in communications, business, marketing, English, or related fields will be highly considered.
If you're the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a fantastic place to work, a progressive culture, and an awesome work environment with the chance to work on really great projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/Female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.