Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Radiant is a cause-based media company focused on helping people explore and care for their spiritual selves, value and lift others, and work intentionally to enhance and enrich relationships with family and loved ones. We want to help people “Look Up, Lift Up, and Raise Up.”
One of our most exciting up-and-coming offerings is called Skylight. Skylight is all about helping people recognize that there is a spiritual side to each of us. Like caring for our physical and mental wellness, taking care of our spiritual self is critical to overall well-being. We’re out to create a movement around Spiritual Wellness. To help make that happen, we’re building a broad offering of content, apps, communities, and events to support people as they add a spiritual dimension to their personal wellness practice.
About the role
We have a spot on our team for a mobile app marketing guru. Someone to help develop and implement a sustainable growth strategy for our mobile app and adjacent offerings. This role is all about clever marketing campaigns that attract, convert, and retain app users. It will require both quantitative and qualitative insights to find ways to inspire people to jump into the experience and thoughtful collaboration with our product teams to make sure we provide value that keeps bringing them back.
It’s an audacious undertaking and will take a person with deep expertise in building a mobile app userbase. We need creative strategies that leverage guerilla tactics, social promotion, organic sharing, paid media across several mobile platforms, growth hacking, and a bit of magic. We have a talented team working on this. Come join the cause.
- Lead our user acquisition, product marketing, and partnership strategies to acquire and retain users for our mobile apps.
- Drive organic downloads using keyword optimization and conversion rate optimization for the App Store and Play Store.
- Drive an integrated cross-platform strategy leveraging the power of growth hacking, performance marketing, influencer partnerships, and PR.
- Oversee community activations and collaborate with outside partners to advance co-marketing campaigns.
- Work with our analytics team to define user funnels, segment retention data, and mine user data to identify opportunities, insights, innovations, and campaign ideas.
- Continually test and experiment to develop actionable insights and strategies that catch peoples’ attention and spark their interest.
- Exemplify old-school work ethic with next-generation community-building skills.
- Be a connector – we can’t do this without partners and collaborators.
Required experience or education
- 5+ years of experience in mobile product marketing with solid leadership experience and demonstrated results.
- A user-centric and empathetic person with an in-depth understanding of genzennials.
- Exceptional skill translating user insights and consumer needs into product and campaign ideas.
- Expertise in cross-platform strategies connecting multiple distribution channels.
- A track record of acquiring and retaining mobile app users while driving down user acquisition costs.
- Exceptional communication, writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Charisma - our business is built on relationships, collaboration, and creative problem-solving.
- Passion for the cause.
Experience or education that would help you succeed
- Bachelor’s degree (Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent).
- Experience in the wellness, spirituality, or intentional living verticals.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Confidence is balanced with humility and willingness to move between player and coach roles.
- Experience with mobile marketing products: Firebase, Mixpanel, Braze, Segment, Branch, etc.
What’s in it for you
Radiant is a fantastic place to work, and our culture is built to help people grow and reward them accordingly. Here’s some high-level info on benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- The option to work remotely with a great team
- Excellent health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- A generous 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A progressive corporate culture with the flexibility to take your paid time off
- A chance to grow with an organization on the move
Even if you don’t check every box, please apply if you have the tools, vision, and enthusiasm. Above all, we are looking for the right person.
Alone, this person would be a superhero. That’s why one of the essential duties for this job is to collaborate with our team. Let’s lock arms and tackle this together.
We believe that our work, organization, and individuals are better when our perspective and worldview are diverse, broad, and empathetic. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Radiant is an equal opportunity employer.