Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Radiant is a cause-based media company focused on helping people explore and care for their spiritual selves, value and lift others, and work intentionally to enhance and enrich relationships with family and loved ones. We want to help people “Look Up, Lift Up, and Raise Up.”
Our portfolio of products include Beliefnet.com, Familytoday.com, Patheos.com and a large and vibrant collective of related social properties, email lists, and mobile app offerings. According to Comscore, we’re among the largest faith-focused publishers in the United States.
We’re looking for the right person to drive advertising sales within our email lists. We believe our email newsletter and dedicated email products offer advertisers a uniquely effective way of connecting with our audiences. We’re looking for the right person to craft and sell solutions to meet client needs.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Prospect, develop clients, and close business that leverages Radiant’s unique email offerings
- Develop pitches and proposals that align client needs with strategic campaigns
- Work the larger team to deliver maximum value for our advertisers
- Build a book of national clients and partners focused on email campaigns and leveraging other Radiant assets in service of our clients’ goals
- Develop existing clients and build a pipeline of new advertisers
- Work with ad ops and product teams to craft solutions based on client goals
- Set goals, hit your numbers, grow with the company
Required experience or education:
- Bachelor’s degree (Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related)
- 5+ years selling digital advertising with an emphasis on email-related strategies
- A collaborative approach that gets the best out of our team
- Proven track record in an independent sales role
- Strong communication, collaboration, and writing skills
Experience or education that would help you succeed:
- Experience selling advertising in and around email newsletters
- Experience with email metrics, list management techniques, and email advertising benchmarks
- Experience selling in the faith and family verticals
- An entrepreneurial spirit
What’s in it for you:
Radiant is an amazing place to work. Here are a few details about what you can expect.
- Competitive pay and uncapped commissions that allow us to win together as a team
- The option to work remotely
- Excellent health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- A generous 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A progressive corporate culture with flexibility to take your paid time off
- A chance to grow with an organization on the move
Even if you don’t check every box, if you have the tools, vision, and passion, please apply. Above all, we are looking for the right person.
We believe that our work, our organization, and each of us as individuals is better when our perspective and worldview is diverse, broad, and empathetic. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Boncom is an equal opportunity employer.