Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
We’re looking for a skilled Digital Product Manager for Patheos.com. Patheos is a premier online destination where people from around the world discuss and learn about the world’s religions, belief systems, and spiritual practices. The product manager sets the strategic vision for the experience and oversees content development and publishing. The job takes equal parts creative leader and experienced digital product operator.
On our team, Product Managers are passionate advocates for the brand, architects of strategy, leaders who inspire, and tireless champions driven to do good in the world of faith. They get the best thinking, ideas, talents, and efforts from their team and create a shared vision around which people rally.
To succeed, duties include:
- Conceptualize, manage, and execute site-wide content editorial initiatives that are mission aligned and drive consumer interest.
- Plan and execute a content strategy utilizing new and traditional publishing formats including video, audio, text, etc. while ensuring compliance with editorial guidelines, house styles, and tone.
- Create experiences that shape how people think, feel, and behave related to the world’s religions. Develop integrated marketing and advertising campaigns to bring people to those experiences.
- Articulate and share a clear vision of what the brand is trying to accomplish with the company leadership team, potential partners, content creators, and others.
- Identify and recruit new content contributors and editorial partnerships within the multi-faith space.
- Develop business strategies to ensure sustainability and manage profit/loss to keep the business on track.
- Utilize data to derive insights, optimize reach, and create impact.
- Manage supporting content team.
Education and Experience Desired:
- 8-10+ years of recent experience in online marketing, content strategy, and digital product management.
- Experience launching and/or scaling an online content website.
- Experience successfully managing a team, a P/L, and an online business.
- Experience leading online content development efforts that include text-related content, audio, and video.
- Managing products through conceptualization, strategy, development, and launch.
- Extensive knowledge of website traffic driving strategies to include SEO, social media, partnerships, and emerging platforms.
- Multi-faith religion familiarity and interest is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance.
- 401K (with a company match).
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays.
This is a remote position, but we do have offices in Virginia and Utah.
We believe that our work, our organization, and each of us as individuals is better when our perspective and worldview is diverse, broad, and empathetic. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Radiant is an equal opportunity employer.